In today's crazy and unpredictable world we all need a good deal!  This site has been created to share the great deals that we all find out there.  Please feel free to leave a comment with any deals that you have found!  Thank you!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Week of July 1 - July 7

Just from looking through the adds here are the good deals that I see for this week. Please feel free to share any that you find as well!  Happy shopping!

Safeway
Sweet Northwestern Cherries $.99 lb.
Ball Park Hot Dogs $.99 each
Hormel Marinated Pork Tenderloin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Safeway water (24 pack of 16.9 oz.) $2.77 each

Albertson's
Goldfish 10 for $10
Lloyd's Shredded BBQ $3.99 each
Seedless Watermelon $.12 lb.
Ball Park Hot Dogs Buy 1 Get 3 Free (need coupon in weekly add)

Fry's
McCormick Grill Mates Seasoning $1 each
Bush's Baked Beans $.99 (first 6)
Lay's Chips 2 for $3 (first 4)
Coke or Pepsi (12 pack 12 oz) 4 for $7.96 of $1.99 each (first 4)
Farmer John's Pork Links $.99
Goldfish $.99
Cool Whip $.99
The following items must be bought in any mix/match quantities of 10 to get these prices and there are no limits:
Kroger Deli Thin Sliced Cheese $.99
Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits $.99
Banquet Brown N Serve Sausage $.69
Chef Boyardee $.69
Kroger Salad Dressing $.99

Bashas'
Blue Bunny Ice Cream $1.99 each when you buy 4 (need coupon in weekly add)
Dole Pineapples $1 each

Sprouts
Northwest Cherries $.99 lb.
Lettuce $.99 each
Ground Beef $1.99 lb.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I am always looking for ways to save money but... im not that smart! THIS blog is AWESOME! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be fun checking out all of the deals you are getting! Thanks for adding this blog!

    Here is a great deal that I know about:
    Beauty Brands is getting ready to do their annual liter sale on all of their shampoo's and conditioner's! $10.98 per liter! This is a smoking deal if you ask me and I plan on stocking up for my year! Normally liter's go for $25-$40 on the shampoos/conditioners that I buy so you can imagine how excited I am! Also, they do a hairspray say once a year (think it was just a few months ago - but all hairsprays are on sale for $6.98! Can't beat it! Think the liter sale starts on July 8th! I will post to my blog when I get the email notice!

    Was great to see you today! You know I give you so much crap bc I am secretly jealous!

    ReplyDelete